We have two convenient locations to serve your needs.
If a death occurs, your primary responsibility is to yourself and loved ones. Regardless of the day or hour, Greene Funeral Home is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently and to assist with the many things that require attention simultaneously.
Some services funeral directors provide are:
- Arranging funeral plans
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Care and custody of the deceased
- Coordinating all details with the clergy
- Arranging for musicians, if needed
- Coordinating military honors with various military branches
- Placing obituary and funeral notices in newspapers
- Assisting in arranging for burial or cremation
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing
- Arranging transportation for you and the members of your family prior to, during, and after the funeral
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service
- All necessary arrangements for transportation, funeral service, and burial if the deceased is to be sent to a distant location